Our Employees are our greatest asset,
We want to bring the right people in and take good care of them. Our multinational diverse culture helps us to attract, retain and develop the brightest range of candidates in our industries. Everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to publicly exchange ideas, to create lasting relationships and to do their life's work. We go above and beyond the required standards and aggressively challenge ourselves to maintain a level of compliance that is the best of any employer in our industry.
Job Title: Information Security and Risk Officer
Department/Division: QA & Compliance Dept Information Security & Risk
Job Reference: ISRO2023-001
Reports to: QA & Compliance Manager
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and privacy risk management program to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information is owned, controlled or processed by the organization.
- Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date information security and privacy policies, standards and guidelines. Oversee the approval, training, and dissemination of policies and procedures.
- Create, communicate and implement a risk-based process for risk management, including the assessment and treatment for risks from relevant stakeholders that may result from partners, consultants and service providers.
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate IT risk assessment and risk management processes, and work with stakeholders throughout the enterprise on identifying acceptable levels of residual risks.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards 27001, 27701, 22301, 20000, 9001, Web Trust CA and relevant laws, regulations, such as NCA, CITC.
- Responsible for Information security within organization which includes ensuring that the adequate level of security to conduct the business is established.
- Along with Production perform quarterly internal vulnerability assessment and penetration testing reviews reports and oversees remediation.
- Oversee External Audits & Internal Audits and also to ensure that the organization works on the Major/Minor Non-Conformities.
- Responsible for security and privacy within organization which includes ensuring that the adequate level of security to conduct the business is established.
- To review and approve Change Requests forms and review Incidents and problem Reports.
- Initiates and conducts investigations whenever a breach of security is reported or noticed and Report to the Management on breach of security and actions taken by IT.
- Periodic review of the Review forms of Access logs, Systems logs.
- Along with production maintain Hardening guidelines for operating systems and other hardware/devices such firewalls, network devices, cryptographic devices, servers etc.
Academic and Professional Requirements:
- Graduate or Post-Graduate from University.
- Experience with common information security and privacy management frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) frameworks, NCA, CITC.
- Proven ability to successfully liaise and negotiate with a variety of people at all levels, both internal and external.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Preferable with professional work experience and certifications in ISO 27001, ISO 27701, CISM, CRISC, CISSP and others.
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Job Reference: Sales2021-001
Experience: 5-8 Years
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (On-site)
emdha is an agile Trust Service Provider with the ability to carry out cloud paperless projects mixing the right ingredients of technology, workflow, legal compliance, and usability, to integrate Digital Trust Services into customer processes.
The ideal candidate will lead the account development and penetration strategy for assigned customers or regions. They should be skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients and work to provide exceptional customer service to clients.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients promptly.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related major.
- Excellent English language.
- Experience as a Sales Account Manager.
- Presentation Skills.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Proficient in CRM software and Microsoft Office suite.
- Good record in Sales numbers/targets.
- Sales Experience of 5-8 years in IT, Security, or related sales.
- Position opened for both Males & Females within KSA.
Screen your CV with the following information, before submitting:
- Proficiency in English should be of a professional level.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the Information Technology and Services field.